Every year we have to undergo Physical Exams to check our health conditions. Due to the nature of our work which is very risky in terms of health matters. Mid of November we are already informed of the schedule and the flow of the Physical Exam and how it goes.
(December 1, 2 & 3, 2010)
STEP 1: Registration
– Proceed to registration table and present Members ID.
– Fill-up APE form with routing slip for the assigning of control number.
STEP 2: Vital Signs
– Taking of height and weight.
STEP 3A: Blood Extraction
– Blood extraction for complete blood count.
STEP 3B: Urine and stool submission
– Submit urine and stool samples to assigned Med. Tech.
STEP 4: Physical Exam
– Proceed to doctor’s room for Taking History and Physical Exam
Note: There will be 2 doctors available. 1 for female employees and 1 for males employees. For female employees, please proceed directly to the clinic.
For male employees, please proceed to conference room 1.
STEP 5: ECG and PAP SMEAR
– Please proceed to clinic for the procedure.
– For ECG, applicable to employees who are 35 years old and above. Recommendation coming from a doctor is needed for you to undergo the procedure.
– For PAP SMEAR, this is applicable to GIRLS only (35 years old and above). Recommendation coming from the doctor is also needed.
Note: For those who will undergo PAP SMEAR, please take note of the following:
1. No sexual contact 3 days prior to the examination
2. Last day of menstruation should be at least 10 days prior to the examination date.
STEP 6: Chest X-ray
– Please proceed to Mobile x-ray Bus located at the back of the building (ground floor).
– For female employees, please have Physical Exam done prior to the X-ray procedure. Also, please be advised not to wear double clothing and/or jewelries to avoid delay.
– For delayed menstruation or suspected pregnancy, please inform the X-ray technician.
STEP 7: Submission of APE form
– Please submit accomplished APE routing slip to the registration area for verification of complete or incomplete procedures.
One thing i really hate physical exams, im afraid of needle. I really felt nervous when syringe is inserted into my veins or anything that hurts. hahaha
Another test which i really hate of doing is to get your own pee in a cup and a piece of shit. As if i have a choice its a compulsory to everyone to undergo such for medical purposes and for company records as well.
How i wish that day would just passby and forget we have APE haha.